.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 14 november 2013

With a taste of a poison paradise




I'm sitting and waiting for a flash of genius. but maybe that's not how it works..
Today is graphic design- and business day.
So I'm brainstorming and drinking coffee (I wonder what's been mentioned most often here in the blog? I'll put my money on coffee). What I have so far are just little nuggets of wisdom, but I bet they'll fit togheter soon.
I F-in loove graphic design!

Today I have a craving for Christmas dinner. I'm gonna make so much food this winter and christmas it wont fit in the apartment. 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar