.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




onsdag 13 november 2013

Precious


 Photoshop play-around


My brain has been on total turbo-mode lately.
Yesterday night I had so many great ideas I had to get out of bed and get my notebook so that I could empty it out on paper, so that I could get some sleep.

In this moment I'm working on implementing some new functions in the webshop, planning on making a video/infomercial and sorting ideas for a e-book. I'm also gonna start designing some new print stuff for Indora.se today. Also gonna start working on my new art-webshop soon.
There's a disco in my brain, and I love it.  

And yeah.. have to study as well!
A new course in "Social Media" started yesterday. 

Someone say coffee ?  



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar