.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




fredag 15 november 2013

OMG kill me now



 Jewelry design ideas


I'm skeching on new jewelry designs, while listening to prerecorded lectures about social networks. Gonna go and pick up an package with new materials in about an hour, and then I'm gonna make necklaces. Have so many ideas to make real!

All love to prerecorded lectures, but when you have to listen to a person who express ZERO interest and passion and says "eeeeeermhh" more than anything else.... It's more of a test of how good you are at keeping your concentration and not falling asleep (and how much you can take before you start pulling your hair out).. than it is an actual learning session. 
24 minutes down, 40 to go.. I can do this.. yes I can




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar