.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




tisdag 5 november 2013

I got sixteen rabbits for president


Saturday night's B-P.A.R.T.Y for my man!
Presents, veggie sausage and a flour-free and (almost) sugar-free cake made by moi


Drinking coffee, getting ready for the gym. 
After that I'm gonna sit down and write a long list of all the things I have to do.
and there's allot. and when they pile them self's up in my head I have the tendency to get stressed out and just not do any of them, cuz I don't know where to start. Brain logic

Today I'm longing for a bigger apartment, with a balcony, a bathtub, a cozy bedroom, a big kitchen and a big work space. 
It'll be nice when that becomes reality.




 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar