.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




fredag 8 november 2013

Hurry up, we're dreaming


 A black&white version of my Lana Del Ray illustration



A new found energy emerged today.
I haven't felt all that creative the last few weeks, or the last month really. but today I feel like doing all kinds of creative stuff. a wonderful, missed feeling!
Maybe it's a result of me taking care of some important things on my to do list which caused me a bit of stress before.  

I'm drinking my very late morning coffee. My man has been on vacation from work the last 2 weeks and we tend to not get out of bed until 10 o'clock some days. 
Feel like updating my jewelry supplies. maybe I'll sit down after today's work out and putting together an order!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar