.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




lördag 2 november 2013

Fiction and reality melt together for eternity


 Photoshop play-around
 

Forgotten music, beautiful pictures and cloudy thoughts.
Sometimes it's hard to addapt to change. I'm all for challenging myself, but sometimes it would be nice if some challenges could have a time limit.
Sometimes it's good to be naive, as long as you don't stay that way. I'm glad I was naive when I almost 7 years ago made a decision to become a happy person instead of a depressed one. When I thought it would take like a year or two before I could be content, harmonious. Little did I know at the time, that you are never finished with developing, creating and improving yourself. There is no such thing as a perfect mind. And that makes for the biggest challenge of all, for it's strange logic contains all of the others.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar